Pipe Lining and Coating Pty. Ltd. (PLC) is a leading Australian Specialist Manufacturer and Supplier of Mild Steel Cement Lined Pipes and Fittings. Our 25 years supply history of these products allows PLC to provide a competitive and comprehensive solution which is supported with Quality Accreditation (ISO 9001:2008) and Australian StandardsMark Certification (AS1579-2001).
PLC provides the followings goods and services to our customers, with all works completed in-house at our Rutherford NSW facility.
- Design assistance including AWWA M11. Chapter 13 design calculations.
- Product and material selection.
- Drafting and supply of workshop drawings.
- Product certification including inspection and test report.
Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- Rolled and welded steel pipe production DN500-DN6000 (559mm OD-6000mm OD).
- Steel pipe, piling and casing to 24 metres.
- Pipe spooling including stainless steel.
- General and Structural steel fabrication.
- Centrifugal cement mortar lining DN100-DN2400 including a mobile plant facility for client supplied/free issue pipe.
- Surface Protection – Paint and Fusionkote FBMDPE (fusion bonded medium density polyethylene).
- Hydrostatic testing.
- Third Party N.D.T. inspection services.
- Packing and delivery.